Sunday 15 June 2014

A Beautiful 1930s Tea Serving Trolley Trolley,And Two Wooden Trays.


So what do a couple of trays,a trolley and football have in common?
Right,not much,except during The World Cup which is on right now!
 I'm afraid I am not a fan-but I live with fans,so what to do on a nice Saturday afternoon when football is not quite your thing.
Well find a couple of trays,of course,and a lovely 1930s serving trolley,and paint them.
I painted these with chalk paint,and sealed them with some acrylic varnish.

The graphics are downloaded (free) from Graphics Fairy.......these I print off in reverse on acetate sheets and apply to dry,sanded paint, before sealing.

Make sure the print is absolutely dry before applying sealer or wax-I know this-I keep saying it...but if you look at the top of the trolley,you will see my attempts to conceal the results of my impatience! Not to worry though,it gave me full licence to distress it further.





Trolley and Tray




Trolley and Tray


Top of trolley-not perfect ,but it is from the 1930s!
A huge tray needs lots of graphics(well not always,but I do love them)
And is so so handy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome-We may have to moderate some.